Thursday, October 12, 2006

I wanna vomit

Okay, not the best title.

Only one week and one day until my first official dr appointment! I'm so excited! I have been feeling a lot more positive about the pregnancy in the past few weeks, mostly because the bleeding has stopped...and I've felt like CRAP everyday. Hurray! I don't puke, but man sometimes I wish I would! :) That and I'm tired all the time. Yep, I'm the life of the party. Went to bed at 8:20 last night. Went to bed at 7:50 on Sunday night. Hopefully I can get some energy before vacation.

Only 20 some days until vacation, and I'm finally getting excited. I can't wait to sleep in, take naps and lay in the sun. However, I did have to buy a maternity swimming suit. I don't want to look like a fat person trying to pull off a bikini. Which is exactly what I look like. I cannot believe how big I am already. Wow, the 2nd time around is REALLY different! We booked our excursion the other day, $84pp. CHOKE!! But it will be worth it. We're doing some zip link thingy in St. Maartin. Shou
ld be totally awesome. It says you need to be in good shape. I say bring it on!!

In other news, I am so sick of work. Well, not the work, just some of the people. I feel like I work in with kindergarteners. Really. It is so petty and immature. Oh well, what can you do. QUIT IN MAY!! :) hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home