Thursday, August 03, 2006

Day one

Sigh.

It is Thursday again. I have exactly 5 minutes before I need to wake Buddy up. Glorious nap times. My only chance to clean out the poop from this mornings bath and then file my Combined Excise Tax form for July. Yes, the behold, the all powerful nap!! I don't know what I will do if, I suppose I should resign myself to WHEN, Buddy gives up the morning nap.

Today is a normal day. I never feel like getting dressed when I'm home, but I don't want to become "one of THOSE moms". You know in my sweats with my hair a mess. Okay, so I'm in Hubby's sweats this morning (hey, it's only 10am), but, IN MY DEFENSE, I did my hair and makeup, so take that. Here's my rational. Okay, say I get all dressed up for the day, I play with Buddy on the floor for the next 6 hours, then at 4pm we take our daily walk. So, I will then change from said amazing outfit into my excersize attire, a ratty tank top and some shorts. By the time Hubby gets home every day, that's what I'm wearing, regardless of how I started the morning. Therefore, why even try to put on nice clothes, no one but Buddy will know, and he couldn't care less one way or the other. See, it's only logical to wear sweats. :) So for today, that's what I'm doing. Now leave me alone!

Well, it is now the 10:00 hour, which means I have to wake Buddy up from the powerful morning nap and I'll find out how much like digs my tank top and sweats outfit. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home